05 March 2010

Fun Good Deals!

If you enjoy saving with coupons, here's a little post for you...
If not, come back and visit us soon and ignore this post:)...

Total Cost: Free! 
Tax and stamps roughly included (in my head). Time and gas not included as I needed to go to town, and this is part of who I am as a Wife/Homemaker/Mama :).

We were blessed with sweet deals today in our rural shopping area. These are a couple of the few stores in our immediate area. The Renpure deal is specific to Walgreens, the others could be done at many stores...

Walgreens

Renpure Organics Shampoo/Conditioner - on sale BOGO (buy one get one free).
Some bottles have a "try me free" tag on them.
-Buy 1 at $6.99
-2nd bottle  FREE
-Mail in rebate tag from 1st bottle = FREE 
I love these little try me free tags and had never thought to look for them along with BOGO sales...try two free. Thanks Common Sense with Money and Walgreens!

Schick Titanium Quattro Razor (this rebate expires tomorrow!)
-Buy 1 at $9.99
-Send in mail in rebate from Smart Source coupon insert from 2/7/10 newspapers = FREE


Wal-Mart

Oil of Olay Body Wash on Roll-back for $5.47
-Buy 3 = $16.41
-Used 2 $1/1 Olay Body Wash, etc. coupons from 2/14/10 Red Plum newspaper insert
-Used 1 $1/1 Olay Body Wash coupon I received in the mail for signing up for a free magazine
=13.41
-Mail in rebate form found on bottom of Oil of Olay's website to get back $15 when you purchase any 3 of their listed products
-$15
= FREE + a little "overage" (which will cover the cost of my stamps and ~ the cost of tax)

The Oil of Olay rebate is good through 3/12/10 and our Wal-Mart also had smaller body wash bottles for $3.49-$3.99. Those would make you money without any coupons! This is the second Oil of Olay rebate out in the last few months. They have great rebates!!

Hope this helps someone out there:)! Have a great night!


I'd love to hear of deals any friends out there get...:)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:33 pm

    Angela,
    I just printed off the rebate form for Olay. I always love good deals! Michael thinks it's cute when I get excited about double coupons, etc.! :) Thanks for the tip!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Leslie! Thanks for the feedback - I hope it worked for you. Fun to hear Michael is so encouraging:).

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Note for the Shire...