154. Ephesians 2:1-10 That we are saved by grace. Not by our works. Or we would have NO hope.
155. That we have a great hope that fills us with great joy because God sustains us! And prepared good works before hand that we could show off his mercy and immeasurable kindness!
156. Sunny days
157. The book I just finished: Counterfeit Gods: The Empty Promises of Money, Sex, and Power, and the Only Hope that Matters
158. Evening horizon fire.
159. Reading to ears that listen though they may yet not comprehend
160. Joy with cousins
161. Forgiveness between brothers
162. The calm
163. Jobs being accomplished before the time anticipated!
164. God's word speaking into EVERY situation.
165. Chocolate Ice cream with From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya on Sunday afternoons.
166. A wife who holds fast to the Gospel
167. A wife that longs for the Gospel to permeate all of her
168. A wife who encourages me in the faith, and loves to Glory in The Redeemer
Consider joining the gratitude community by clicking above on the banner...a great weekly reminder to thank God...