137. The intricacy of bark on an Oak tree.
138. An intimate God who provides, even for the tree chatterers
139. People who are desperate that the unreached people of the world would know that Jesus Christ has died that they would know life and know hope, and worship Him.
140. friends who are as close as family
141. friends who speak true, both to encourage and to correct.
142. hundreds of safe miles traveled
143. seeing hundreds of trains
144. playing with the mouse and the big cats at Uncle Ben's and Auntie Mel's
145. sweet times of prayer
146. people who know and acknowledge that it is by God's power that the nations come to know Him, and that we are partners with Him
147. amazing breakfasts!
148. joining Prince Cor on the road
149. friends' challenges to prayerfully examine motives
150. trains in the the city
152. Uncle Blake and Auntie Melody - dear friends who share their hearts, listen to understand ours, and seek to encourage ours in Christ
Consider joining the gratitude community by clicking above on the banner...a great weekly reminder to thank God...