19 October 2008

Babywearing



I'm a big fan of babywearing, even though Abraham didn't like to be curled up in the cozy sling my Mom made him. Anyways, I like this picture of Sarah Palin and their fifth child, Trig! The best way to travel with Mama!

I found the picture here after searching a long time! My sister-in-law Arin told me she saw her on the news with her baby in a Baby Bjorn, so I went searching trying to find that picture without success. By the way, Abraham did enjoy front facing carriers, like the Baby Bjorn and Moby Wrap. And lately we've tried the Ergo Carrier on my back, which he likes if outdoors!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 am

    we should get her a sleepy wrap - by far my favorite (www.sleepywrap.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic! and two thumbs up for the Ergo carrier!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Note for the Shire...