01 July 2008

Amish Handles?




So how many of you would love to end up looking like this at the end of the day? Yep this is a pretty ordinary day of cows walking through a bit of mud or manure and then waiting until I am reaching through their legs and *swipe*. I suppose I am helping the ladies with their whole beauty regiment or something, in any case Angela now refuses to let me shower as she has an affinity to the smell and feel of this "stuff" on my arms, neck, face, hair,....

So, anyway back to the post, a little question; Who has any guess what a farming term, particularly dairy term is refering to when someone comments on AMISH HANDLES ?

A. Cows with really big hips.

B. A uniquely shaped handle on a milk bucket.

C. A halter for pulling cows around.

D. Long teats on a cows udder.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 pm

    ????
    Google didn't have anything for Amish Handles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, google DID have something for Amish Handles!

    Alas, it was a link to Jonathan's post though, so worth nothing in this little quiz.

    :)

    Yep, no cheating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:52 am

    i know what amish handles are!! keep guessing people, i want to see if you all have mad skills or not.
    who but lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm narrowing it down to A or D, because if you could buy it, it'd definitely be on the Internet.

    I'd go with A because I like it the best, but don't all cows have pretty big hips?

    So, I'm going with D--the long teats.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Note for the Shire...