08 December 2006

Recipes

I've decided to try something new. I'd like to post recipes that we find to be yummy, healthy, either or, or maybe both! If someone tries a recipe and has feedback, please let me know! 5 1/2 years ago I knew very little about cooking, but I've learned so much from family, friends and experimenting over those years. Please don't laugh at the pictures - really, the stuff tastes better than it looks!:)

Italian Cheese Bread - recipe found at www.tammysrecipes.com
Of note: Watched carefully at the end as not to burn. Would use a bit more cheese and dressing. Can use ranch drg instead.
Good!


Anne Jisca's Easy Pizza Dough - recipe found at www.tammysrecipes.com
Of note: I let this rise 20 minutes. Used 1 Tb sugar. Used Instant yeast.
Very good! This pizza dough turned out better than any past attempts! Rose well (as noted next to the Dordt College mug:)).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:41 pm

    yummm cheeeese, and dordt college, thats about the sweetest combo ever:)
    andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good combo, too, Lu!:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Note for the Shire...