- It's too consuming, and I find myself wasting time on it. Time is a gift, I don't want to waste it.
- It's addictive. I don't need unhealthy addictions, my brain's foggy enough! :)
- I'm highly disturbed by the recent discovery that FB suggests porn as links that people might like. That makes me mad.
- I miss reading books. I find the digital pull strong enough without another site pulling my noggin away from cracking open a book.
What will I miss? I've thought about this one a bit...
- Pictures of family and friends and their babes, their adventures, and their quick notes of hello...
- Homeschool support groups
How can I remedy this?
- I can't really. Please send me pictures of your new babies!!!! Sign up for Whatsapp, pretty please? :)
- I can talk to other homeschoolers in real life for support. All right, all right. Sounds reasonable.
Am I excited?
- Yes, it's time for some good discipline.
- Yes, hoping to pump out some reading lists and enjoy many stories!
- Yes, hoping for a less foggy brain.
- Yes, because I actually miss blogging and typing out my thoughts.
- Yes, because I hope to look less at screens, have my children see less of me looking at screens, and I hope to be more intentional in being with them fully.