06 November 2012

Election Day

Just in case anyone is in question as to who my Four year old wants to win today! ... Apparently, given the plain truth about how to best help and care for the poor, care for the unborn and other "undesirables" in our society, love your neighbor, honor God with the material possessions he has intrusted to each person, and obey God's laws as a nation, even a four year old can make a wise decision on this election day.  He knows we aren't electing a high priest, just a man whom we hope will best do all of the above and much more importantly create an environment in our nation for the Elect to do these things in freedom.  
 He knows our hope is not in any man but rather that we are wholly dependent upon God.

    When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
(2 Chronicles 7:13-14 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Note for the Shire...