A year later, we remember, and thank God for...
114,115,116... little boys in bowls, a stove to cook in, water carried by my husband in "bedones"
117. thorns in our men's skin...for hearts to share the Gospel
118. Valentine planning and cooking by young adults!
119. a fun uncle to miss
120. the power of God
121. good water
122. safe crossing of rivers
123. little boys in laundry tubs:)
124. sun hats
125. a wonderful shaded porch and home borrowed to us and for those who loaned it
126. beautiful people to watch,
127. a mom who taught me to love watching people
128. being taught how to bumbo Abraham by American and Guinean women
Join the Gratitude Community by clicking on the banner below...a deliberate effort at thankfulness to God!