So you may remember the contest A and I were having
when Abe the super babe was still in utero. If not here is a reminder.
Well, some of you were so kind as to remind me that A was going to instantaneously lose most of what she had gained and didn't think I would. Well, you were right. However, I have designed my own personalized weight loss plan. I would recommend it to..... well you decide whether you would enjoy it.
My program consists of.....
1. Eating up to 4 full meals a day, sometimes 2, sometimes 3.
2. Only sleep for 4-5 hours a night. This can vary from night to night, some with only 3 hours, and then every couple of weeks maybe 7, and once every couple months 8 hours in a night.
3. Be continually under massive amounts of every kind of stress.
4. Have your wife (cook/chef/personal food supplier) go on a non-dairy/ non-a-lot of other good foods diet so she doesn't feel like making much of anything that she can't eat.
5. Work on a farm.
6. Build a new milking parlor while expanding your dairy herd.
7. Eat ice cream at most meals to moderate the effects of burning the wick at both ends.
8. Calve the dry cows and heifers at your house so that the local calving surveillance official can wake you up in the middle of your few hours of sleep a night to make sure the mamas are ok.
In any case A thinks it is working!